McCormick & Co., Inc., a world leader in the spice, flavor & seasonings industry, is seeking a full time eCommerce District Manager supporting our Amazon account. This person will work for McCormick’s US Consumer Products Division from the global HQ, located in 24 Schilling Road. The Ecommerce District Manager will report to a Customer Business Manager III.
McCormick & Company, Incorporated is a global leader in flavor with approximately 13,000 employees worldwide. As a Fortune 500 company with over $5 billion in annual sales across 160 countries and territories, we manufacture, market, and distribute spices, seasoning mixes, condiments, and other flavorful products to the entire food industry including e-commerce, retail,food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. Our most popular brands include McCormick, French's, Frank's RedHot, Stubb's, OLD BAY, Lawry's, Zatarain's, Ducros, Vahiné, Cholula, Schwartz, Kamis, DaQiao, Club House, Aeroplane, and Gourmet Garden. Every day, no matter where or what you eat or drink, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick. Our Purpose is "To Stand Together for the Future of Flavor and our Vision is "A World United by Flavor—where healthy, sustainable and delicious go hand in hand."
As a company recognized for its exceptional commitment to employees, McCormick offers a wide variety of benefits, programs, and services. Benefits include, but are not limited to, tuition assistance, medical, dental, vision, disability, group life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, paid holidays, and vacations.
The Ecommerce District Manager will primarily be responsible for the development and execution of “go to market strategies”, accelerating sales on Amazon and budget management.
- Understanding industry, consumer and category trends and translating those insights into actionable strategic business recommendations to achieve both McCormick and customer goals and objectives
- Attend regular meetings with Amazon to discuss opportunities and challenges.
- Work directly with CBM and customer to plan and execute promotions for both Amazon and Amazon Fresh.
- Communicate scalable opportunities at Amazon back to internal McCormick stakeholders and leadership to drive excitement and gain buy in where needed.
- Regular business performance reporting and reporting optimization for total Amazon Business, including promotional performance with strategic recommendations as deliverables.
- Responsibility over TPM management for all Amazon platforms and 3rd party customers including checkbook reporting and inputting forecasts.
- Aid and assist in annual marketing plans and sales plans for Pure Play Ecommerce customers.
- Work closely across Pure Play team, Customer Service, Food Service and Supply Chain to drive business results.
- Overnight travel may be required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or related field.
- 3 years of Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Finance or related field.
- 1 year experience with customer or broker interface.
- Knowledge of procedures and concepts within the sales process.
- An understanding of how district sales roll-up to Zone, Region, Division and company OGSM’s.
- Understands industry sector and competitive landscape.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Valid drivers license.
- Minimum of 1 year of eCommerce experience.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a general policy, McCormick does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire or in the future.