Anchor, a Fonterra brand (https://www.anchorfoodprofessionals.com/), is looking for a passionate, quick thinking, enthusiastic food services sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to “play to win”! Regional Key Account Manager (RKAM), based in Chicago, will be focused on medium to large restaurant chains in Midwest region, aligned to national broker. Reporting to the Field Sales Director – Foodservice, this role will have responsibility to deliver the best customer experience that results in targeted sales being achieved, with maximum customer retention. RKAM will be part of the sales team supporting development, execution, delivery and growth of key regional restaurant accounts, who will be a critical part of our future success over the next 3-5 years.
What we are looking for:
• 5 years of solution-based experience & relationships in Foodservice. Culinary/BOH experience in revenue generation with multi-unit regional and emerging chain restaurants highly preferred!
• Ability to build a strong customer plan/targets from leads.
• Experience and or skills in building deep customer partnerships with multiple stakeholders.
• Strong understanding of broker practices, trade strategy, negotiating value-added solutions and execution to win new business.
• Full understanding and alignment of customers’ strategic objectives.
• Must have the ability to win 3 new customers per month, at least 45 cases per week.
• Some experience being accountable for accounts’ P&L performance highly preferred!
• Strong organizational skills and proficiency in using technology, productivity tools, cloud applications and MS Office.
• Top notch written and oral communication skills are a MUST! Ability to present to small and large groups while managing group dynamics effectively.
• Being able to champion the “Fonterra Way”, doing things to enhance our ability to achieve our vision & strategy. The Fonterra values of “co-operative spirit”, “do what’s right”, “challenge boundaries,” “make it happen” provide basis of our decision-making and define how we prioritize our actions and behaviors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Hospitality, Food Science or related field.
Passion for food is a HUGE plus – it’s what we live and breathe!
Telecommuting is allowed.
Fonterra is a global dairy nutrition company - a co-operative owned by farming families in New Zealand and supported by 20,000 dedicated people around the world. We are the largest diary exporter with our products sold in over 140 countries. With support to grow the US business exponentially, we are expanding our team. Anchor Food Professionals is a brand of Fonterra.
If you want your next job to come with global career opportunities in over 140 countries and ongoing coaching along with perks like business casual dress code, flexible work hours, and a place where your ideas are heard… then come join us! NZMP is a global leader with a very clear strategy, backed by global insights and innovation that requires the right people with an “ideation” mindset to create new value for customers in the United States.
Fonterra is an equal opportunity employer!